Chapter summary of To Kill A Mockingbird
To test your knowledge of the events that took place during the novel, you are going to make a timeline of the major events. To do this, you will need to make a Wiki. Form a group of 3 and follow the instructions below, remembering that each answer only has to be a sentence long, and always be sure to save your work!
How to make a Wiki:
1. Open a new tab and copy and paste the link below into the URL bar.
2. Fill in the required information and click 'Yes' in response to the question 'Make a Wiki?'
3. Click 'Public (Free)' for the Wiki permissions
4. Click 'Join'. Congratulations, you now have a Wiki account.
5. Your answers for each of the different activites should be answered on a new page on your Wiki. To make your first page, click on 'New Page' in the left column.
6. Give your page the name 'Timeline' and click 'Create'.
7. Make sure the first line in the post is the name of the three members of your group.
8. List the chapter numbers (1 to 31) down the left hand side of your post, then write a sentence outlining the major event that happened in that chapter. This activity should not take more then 10 minutes to complete.
9. When you are finished, click 'Save'. If you want to go back and edit your answers later you can do so by clicking the 'Edit' button, but make sure you save your work again when you are finished!